Register now for the Saturday, January 29th FREE workshop hosted by Code.Org at the LSU College of Engineering. This workshop is for anyone who works with elementary grade students (teachers, afterschool, librarians). Workshop will feature making + simple coding standards-based projects that can easily help you jumpstart STEM and computer science in elementary grades.
Code.Org requires that we use their registration method so that you will be able to access the complete Code.org curriculum.
Use the 2-step process for registering through Code.Org
1) Login to Code.org using your current Code.org Login or register for a FREE Code.org LOGIN HERE. https://studio.code.org/pd/workshops/11310/enroll
2) Once logged in, the link provided above will take you directly to the CS Fundamentals Workshop, giving you access to the complete curriculum.
- Date: January 29th, 2022. Time: 8:00 - 3:30
- Location: LSU - College of Engineering - Patrick Taylor Hall
- Rm 1245 - Engineering Design Murphy Oil Classroom (Main Building)
- 3304 South Quad Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- Breakfast, lunch, swag and prizes will be provided.
- BYOC - Bring your own computer (no tablets)