Region 2 PK–16 students, families, educators, school administrators, and STEM professionals.
Each month we will select one topic for our feature article. Other sections will include:
- Awards recognition
- Student opportunities
- Educator opportunities
- Family STEM
- Career development and networking
- Upcoming events
What to Submit
- Content that applies to the upcoming publication month
- Save the Date for future STEM programming and initiatives
- Calls to Action: call for proposals, scholarship applications, registration for teacher PD, summer camps, and professional conferences
- Each submission should include either a photo and/or a branded logo (.jpg)
- All photos must include a detailed yet concise caption using one of the following formats:
- Pictured from left: [name], [name], and [name]
- [Noun] [verb] [direct object] during [proper event name] at [proper noun location] in [city] on [day of the week], [month] [date] [year]. [Why or How].
How Much to Submit
Feature article, news, or awards recognition:
- Feature should be 350 to 500 words—visit the blog archive for examples.
- Awards recognition statements should be 100 to 150 words—visit the newsletter archive for examples.
Opportunities, family STEM, resources, networking, and events:
- Include one “lead-in” sentence;
- a website link;
- and details about the event, resource, or opportunity (e.g., who, what, when, where, why, how)
When to Submit
Please read our newsletter submission dates and deadlines section
How to Submit
Please send all submissions by email to:
Gordon A. Cain Center for STEM Literacy
Louisiana State University